My Thought: Trust God!!! (Psalm 91) Always...even when you think it is not easy! Remember God's got you covered...He knows what you have need of and what your heart desires!
John 15:7 (Amplified Bible)7If you live in Me [abide vitally united to ...Me] and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you.
With God's Love~
Tara JW
Romans 1:10-12 (Amplified Bible) 10I keep pleading that somehow by God's will I may now at last prosper and come to you. 11For I am yearning to see you, that I may impart and share with you some spiritual gift to strengthen and establish you...; 12That is, that we may be mutually strengthened and encouraged and comforted by each other's faith, both yours and mine.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Let's Worship God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment