Hello my friends,
I know I have been away for some time…and I am thankful to be back. I have been going through a lot…nevertheless our God is Awesome. Recently…I had unexpected and urgent surgery. I am thankful for everyone who has and continues to pray for me…words will never be able to express my gratitude!
With that being said I need to get some rest…but before I go I want to share this beautiful word from the bible…
1 Kings 8 (Amplified Bible)
55And he stood and blessed all the assembly of Israel with a loud voice, saying,
56Blessed be the Lord, Who has given rest to His people Israel, according to all that He promised. Not one word has failed of all His good promise which He promised through Moses His servant.
57May the Lord our God be with us as He was with our fathers; may He not leave us or forsake us,
58That He may incline our hearts to Him, to walk in all His ways and to keep His commandments, His statutes, and His precepts which He commanded our fathers.
59Let these my words, with which I have made supplication before the Lord, be near to the Lord our God day and night, that He may maintain the cause and right of His servant and of His people Israel as each day requires,
60That all the earth's people may know that the Lord is God and that there is no other.
61Let your hearts therefore be blameless and wholly true to the Lord our God, to walk in His statutes and to keep His commandments, as today.
Stay Best Always~
Tara JW
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment