CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Word of Thanks...to a special group!

A Word of Thanks…

Thank you is a very sweet thing to say…especially when you truly mean it. Before bringing 2010 in I had major surgery. Throughout this process…to my happiness…there were several military wives who stepped in to encourage me along my way. Whether it was an awesome nurse…who spent extra time in my room to make sure all was well with me. Telling me about the wonderful time she and her husband had enjoying their military life before his retirement. Or those great friends who called and sent several email notes of encouragement and prayers. You ladies are amazing…I appreciate your spirit so much.

Many people forget all about you when you leave the hospital. The healing process truly starts when you leave the hospital...for many of us it last for many months following our surgery. I am so thankful that my friends and family are different.


No matter what the future holds…I am so blessed to know such an awesome group of women known as “Military Wives”!!! With each opportunity that comes your way you are making a difference in the lives of so many other wives. Your beauty is infinite and your kindness is second to none. If you ever wonder if the simple things you do make a difference…I want you to have peace in knowing you are someone’s pretty rainbow.


Wishing you the best~
Tara JW


“You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.”~ Jim Stovall

“One word or a pleasing smile is often enough to raise up a saddened and wounded soul.”~ Therese of Lisieux

0 comments: