If I am honest today I took my lunch break and I sat in Union Station an thought of all the issues and circumstances I see in the natural and I began to pour my heart out to God on how I felt and how I needed him to help me in Jesus name to make it through and to continue to trust him more. From this hour I received these words below. I hope they minister to you in Jesus name the way they helped me to stand a little while longer and to trust him more. I love you and pray the blessings of the Lord upon each and every reader. Be encouraged and continue to stand and when you have done all you can Continue to stand.
And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever. Exodus 14:13
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Ephesians 6:13
Thank you for helping me to believe and trust you more.
Help me to yield my members, to open my heart to receive…
Your Love, Peace, Joy and Happiness
Help me to trust you more…
More than I ever have…
More than life to me
Help me to trust you more
For my very being depends on you breathing into me, touching me with life daily
Help me to trust you more
For now my soul, my hope my foundation, my shoulder to cry and lean upon
Help me to trust you more.
There is nothing else I can say or do except…
To trust you more.
Lead me and guide me so I will trust you more
Give me the strength to love you more
You’re all that I have and all that I can do is to trust you more daily.
Help me as …I want to Trust you more
Reference...www.Bible.com
Friday, April 16, 2010
To Trust You More.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment