CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I hope you have enjoyed the most amazing Thanksgiving day!!!Whether this has been a time with those you love...or if you are alone this holiday enjoy the blessing of time to relax...I've been there too! ~Tara JW “And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.” Colossians 3:15 KJV ~~~~~~~~~~~~Days of Thankfulness...Reports on Grace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Nov 22~ Today is Thanksgiving!!! I am most thankful for all of you…my friends and family. I want to give special acknowledgment to my Chosen Family…we are all way too close to be considered friends…too much history between us!!! I love you all to life!!! When I have been far from home you made your home my home. When I was extremely sick you covered me in your prayers and love. You all have held me down in a million ways…always encouraging me to keep it moving and to reach for the TOP! I am thankful that throughout the years we all become closer in our own special way!!! I want to let you all know that I thank GOD for you always!!! I am glad you each became a part of my life!! Never forget…WE do Win!!! Thankfully Yours, Tara JW

0 comments: