CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, December 16, 2012

God be with you! May the Lord Bless you and keep you!~TaraJW

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and families for their lose in the Horror unfolding at Conn. elementary school... Father God...I thank You right now for stepping into this situation. I am grateful that You LORD are a Comforter and the one who will bring PEACE to the families that have lost their Loved ones in the horror unfolding at Conn. elementary school. In Jesus Name I pray!~Tara JW
Philippians 4:7 And God’s peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Malachi 4:2 (AMP) 2 But unto you who revere and worshipfully fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings and His beams, and you shall go forth and gambol like calves [released] from the stall and leap for joy.

0 comments: