Life always has a way of coming full circle…
Life always has a way of coming full circle…so whenever it is in your hands always be kind and respectful. Those are the words often said by my parents…words I have come to lean on in difficult situations. You never know who you will need and you really never know the power the person next to you may have to help you out. As an Army Wife many of us are a custom to identifying power by rank and outside of the military this identification is not so easy. Over the past couple of years I have had the opportunity to meet so many women who make the mistake of wearing their husbands rank as their own. I believe this behavior makes women who do this look incomplete…and identifies their personal lack of substance. I am very proud of my husband’s personal and professional success…but I would never feel complete without being fulfilled with my own (together we make a team).
I am more interested in seeing how helpful I can be to those around me not how successful I can be at making others feel small. Self-centered people miss out on beautiful moments that make life worth living. More importantly they could have missed out on an opportunity to speak positive words into the life of another Army Wife. Words of encouragement shared with someone who can truly relate to your situation mean so much to so many of us. A false seen of importance is a terrible way to spend a day…when you could actually be making a differences in another persons life. Remember life has a way of coming full circle.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Life always has a way of coming full circle…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment