So…I was thinking---Army Wife for life...my life
No matter what you have gone through...you have what it takes inside of yourself to make it through all that has stood in front of you to hold you back....I should know from being professionally blacklisted for a period of my career...left to feel as if I would never make it to the top of the industry I love again...to moving through the never ending battle of always meeting Mr. Wrong....now I have Mr. Right and I am his Army Wife for Life...and you know what he was deployed to Iraq...we separated for 15 month's ….with the grace of my God in Heaven…he has returned home...it was beautiful...during the Christmas holiday...now this deployment is behind us!!!!! Psalm 91.
As far as my career is concerned the Lord also made a way for me…I came back into the industry through a door I thought I would never open… funny how things work out…that door lead to another door called my own business…now no matter what happens I will always have my own way to “making a way for my creative light and of course profitability”! My hope is that each of us finds a positive way to INSPIRATION that leads to fulfillment and peace. For me clarity has found its way to a light of day!!!! I am facing my reality….it goes something like this….the success I am seeking will always be connected to my faith and family. Of COURSE none of this does me any good without personal motivation…high self esteem…believing in my core self enough to trust my choices and stand by them with love even in front of those I love and respect the most.
Tara JW
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
So…I was thinking---Army Wife for life...my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment