The Bible begins with telling us the power of the SPOKEN word. Not just any "SPEAK", but the power of "SPEAK"ing out.
Jhn 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
And God said.... and God said... and God said.... and God saw!!! What God... said and then He saw. What! You mean I can say and see. What??!!! God did. Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light." (Gen.1:3)
Jhn 1:2-5
The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Hummmmmm.......
Psa 119:11: states. "Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You. "
Does what I say ona daily basis really mean anything? Do I honestly want to see what I have said on that day appear? :> Could what I say in each day cause me to sin against God? That is what the psalmist said.
Woe!!!
Is what I say important? Will it cause things to appear?
Well, it did for God (Elohim- the creative name of God) !!! The words He said brought forth change to that which was "...without form, and void; and darkness..." (Gen. 1:2)
Could this mean that the words that come out from my mouth will cause some sort of creation? Well, the words that are being said whether good or bad, they will create something. Now, if they are the creation we were looking for, is totally up to the individual. Well, the indivduals relationship with God and His word.
God did not use the Apostle Paul by His Holy Spirit to write "be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." (Rom.12:2) and in the book of Joshua1:8 it a speaks "This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. "
So... if we are giving such great instructions;
Deu 10:13
To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?
Deu 11:8
Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments which I command you this day, that ye may be strong, and go in and possess the land, whither ye go to possess it...
Psa 1:2&3
But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.
Psa 119:16
I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word.
Psa 119:24
Your statutes are my delight; they are my counselors.
Psa 119:35
Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight.
Psa 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Hbr 10:35&36
Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
Those verses are rather rewarding.
I love to refer to prayer as communication with God. Communication is designed to involve two parties. Let's look at them for a communications study view point. One party is the transmitter and the other is the receiver. They are capable of reversing their roles as needed. There is no need for a transmitter if there is no receiver. Both are vital parts. If the transmitter does send a message to the receiver than communication has failed, but when the information is received, Wow!, communication has begun. Likewise with God. He has given us His holy word that will allow our lives to be be beautifully changed and rearranged to His glory and our definite benefit. But if, we are no familiar with His word, do not know His word, the power of His or take His word for granted, than we have chosen to become powerless. The word of God has been said to be the "incorporable seed." So let us,"...Then I set my face toward the Lord God to make request by prayer ..."(Dan.9:3)
Let's allow the confession ("SPEAK") of the Word Of God be our profession on all things in our lives. Add a verse to it and watch the creative power of God's word work in our lives to His glory.
Remembering that the ultimate "SPEAK" for us was when we said (or will say):
Rom 10:9&10
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
And as we work the word of God through the power of Speak in prayer by adding a verse from His word to our circumstance and situations. Let us allow the Lord God to feel this way about us:
Mat 12:18
Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations.
And remember:
Rom 1:16&17 & Hbr 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Isa 55:10-13:
For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it. For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap [their] hands. Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign [that] shall not be cut off.
Until next Time... "SPEAK" OUT!!!!
In His Love,
EricaJ
Thursday, May 14, 2009
SPEAK.... Out!!! What???
Posted by EricaJ0225 at 1:33 AM
Labels: EricaJ0225
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment