Those were they very words my son, Michael, replied to me as he raise head from my chest. We had been sharing another priceless moment together when those words were released from his precious mouth. You guys know by now, that he never refrains to astonish me. He and Slater, my niece, give that push to go beyond my personal mile stones. I over heard her, Slater, sharing with my mother how "the boys", Pogo and Solomon, responsed to her playtime with them. How they would make undoubting sounds for treats and do questionless motions when they want to play. Slater and Michael choose to not see their days as just another moment in time, but they choose to captivate it with superior observation. (Isa 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.)
The Lord sees us at all times. Making those inflexible and trivial judgements, that we feel will set things to exist or at least interrupt the regularity for us. The Lord knows every hair on our head, so I have to believe that there are not any situations we contend with that He seek in some manner to weigh on. We just have allow Him to be the Lord (Adoniah) God in our lives. Job said to the Lord God in Job 13:27 "You put my feet in the stocks, And watch closely all my paths. You set a limit for the soles of my feet." He acknowleged God's power to lead his every step and asked the Lord to direct his daily steps. WOW!, WHAT TRUST!!!, WHAT!!!, Become totally COMMITMENT TO THE LORD GOD !?!!?!!!?. Just as He, the Lord God, directed Noah in building the ark,(Gen 6:14 Make yourself an ark of gopherwood; make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and outside with pitch.) to the birth of Jesus. (Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call Him name Immanuel. Jhn 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.) It's His will to guide us,(Psa 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.), to prosper us (3Jo 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.)and above all His greatest leading, when sent his son, Jesus, to prepare a place for us. (Jhn 14:2&3 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.)
Everyday we are able to take a breathe, we should take the time to acknowledge, the Lord (Pro 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.). In a manner as simple as a thank you, Lord, I need you, Lord, HELP!, Lord, or what ever the situation, just Trust Him. His love for us is evident through the birth (Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.) , life (Luk 2:46-49 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions. And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers. And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's (the Lord God) business?), death (Jhn 3:16& 17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.) and resurrection (Mat 28:5 &6 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.) of Jesus Christ. That example of enternal love is more than enough reason for us to make the unquestionable decision for us to allow the Lord God to lead us.
Remember:
Gen 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Until next time,
EricaJ
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
" We Breathe Together..."
Posted by EricaJ0225 at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment