There is nothing more beautiful and more challenging then to count your blessings one by one…in the smog of difficult/demanding moments or segments in our life. Have you ever been in the mist of crying then all of a sudden you feel the overwhelming need to stop crying and start praising God…or the sense of relief knowing everything is going to be alright just pops up in your mind. At that moment suddenly you realize just how much you are loved and blessed! All I can say is “Thank you God for remembering me!!!!”
Well…my friend it never fails in my life…whenever I am overwhelmed with life…God always sends an angel to remind me of His presence in my life…he even sends that message to me in a sweet affectionate way…to remind me in my most aggressive moment…that I really am a gentle child of God …who from time to time needs to be reminded just how fragile I can be.
Reminder to self…nobody can be strong all the time.
The scripture tells us that when we are weak we are strong…it is at our weakest moment that God’s strength can be complete within and through us.
2 Corinthians 12:10 (King James Version)
10Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
Today…I ask you to give yourself a break and cast your cares on the altar. Give every situation over to God…I promise you that the Lord has every answer you need.
Reminders to self…count my blessing one by one…I am loved…yes I am important to God in every way. The Lord watches over me/you at all times He cares about my/your success when everyone else seems not to care…He stands with us win or lose.
Reminder to self…I was designed by an Awesome God…He knew what His plan was when He made me…with the grace and mercy of God I will be a success!
Ephesians 1:4-6 (King James Version)
4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
Remember you are loved and count your blessings one by one…it is amazing just how good God is…and when I think about how good He has been to me I am amazed by His GRACE and MERCY eternally.
Wishing you the best,
Tara JW
Friday, May 1, 2009
You are loved…count your blessings one by one…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment