Happy Palm Sunday!
Can you hear them calling to Him..."Hosanna!!!"...as He entered the city...Bless the Lord I have sooo many memories as a child and as an adult...there is nothing like the Love of Jesus!!!!...there has never been anything like honoring our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I am forever amazed by His love and grace...even before our Lord entered into the city He knew what would happen as he left that city to go just outside of it to the cross!
Zechariah 9:9 (New International Version)
The Coming of Zion's King
9 Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion!
Shout, Daughter of Jerusalem!
See, your king [a] comes to you,
righteous and having salvation,
gentle and riding on a donkey,
on a colt, the foal of a donkey.
I am ever reminded of God's faithfulness and of His passion towards each of us!
Palm Sunday
Luke 19: 28 - 46
Matthew 21: 1 - 17
Mark 11: 1 - 11
John 12: 12 - 50
John 2: 13 - 15
Have a blessed Passion Week!!!
Tara JW
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Happy Palm Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment