Hello everyone, this is Antonio W. I am a true believer in the Word of God. I am faithfully married to a beautiful, God Fearing and a True Believer in His Word, woman. Beautiful Faith speaks volumes to what I as a Man of God feel. I am honored to be a part of something that is spiritually fulfilling.
I will provide thoughts on His word from my point of view as He speaks through me. I will provide resource information that will meet you where you are at with your walk with Him. I believe that everyone can benefit from a good Word. When all else fails, His Word is a means to motivate you to move forward and Step Out On Faith.
Be Blessed and Be a Blessing.
Antonio W
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Stepping Out On Faith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Welcome to Beautiful Faith Antonio W!! I look forward to your blog...I know it will be a blessing to so many!
Tara JW
Post a Comment