Hello , everyone! My name is Erica J. I have an amazing son named, Michael, who along with my niece, Slater, enhance my life in so many special ways. Their very presence is proof of God's unconditional love and as my son loves to say, "Life is good!" I am presently living in the "Bluegrass State", Kentucky.
I'm elated about all the possibilities of Beautiful Faith. A blog designed for all to be uplifted. Encouraging words are always good. I look forward to sharing with all.
Remember: The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom;
A good understanding have all those who do His commandment.
Psalm 111:10a
God Bless
EricaJ0225
2 comments:
Welcome!!! Erica...I am so glad to have you here on Beautiful Faith! I look forward to what God has to say through you!
Tara JW
I enjoyed your blog and I will think what is my true job for today.
Post a Comment