Welcome to Beautiful Faith’s, words of Encouragement Corner. I thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share a few moments with me. My name is Jeanette and I’m excited for this time to share with you. I’ve been given the opportunity through the visionary of this blog site to share words of encouragement, wisdom and just life experiences that I have made it through, only by grace. I hope the words I share will be helpful in your daily walk in life and that it will bring healing, understanding, strength, power and might to you. Thank you again for your time and the privilege to share a few moments with you. Stay encouraged until we meet the next time! Nette
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Welcome!!! I look forward to reading the Words of Encouragement Corner!!
Tara JW
Post a Comment