CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I am so excited to be here....

Hello Everyone,

I am so excited to be here on Beautiful Faith!!! I am going to share what I call "Nuggets of Faith!" There are simply moments in life when you only get an opportunity to witness to others for a brief moment...but when it is a God thing...a moment is all you need! I will tell you the truth as it is always present in my life. After over 40 years of marriage I know about the journey of marriage and the adventure of parenthood.

I look forward to meeting you here on Beautiful Faith as often as I can!!! :-) Have a successful week!

Nugget of Faith...

"The Lord will always lead you in the right direction. You just have to remember to listen to the Holy Spirit!"

Proverbs 3:5-6

5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

God Bless,

Mrs. Jackson

1 comments:

Tara JW said...

Welcome! Welcome...to Beautiful Faith! I look forward to "Nuggets of Faith!"

Tara JW