Everyday we have our set agendas... I have to do this...I need to do that...Wait a minute I need more time!!!!!!!!!! As we do those daily activities the feelings of accomplishment are so SWEET!:-) We mark through them in our minds, then move to the next thing on the agenda. When we have the final deed on the list completely finished, we don't know whether to wipe our brow or leap for joy.
Many times in the busyness of our day we need to take time to first thank God for the ability to do our agenda, then we need to just ask, "Lord is there anything in the agenda that I have set, that I need to add for You?" or "Lord, just override this agenda, if it has nothing that You have set for me." Those words could possibly be hard pills to swallow, but always know that God knows what is best for us ALL.
Put/Keep Your life in the Master's hand.
Isaiah 6:8
8 And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."
Until next time,
EricaJ
1 comments:
Great message...thanks a lot!
Tara JW
Post a Comment